Heather V. Menezes
ATTORNEY AT LAW
- Personal Injury
- Workers Compensation
- Medical Malpractice
- Vaccine Injury
- Private Mediations
Heather Menezes grew up in Bellingham, Massachusetts.
She graduated from Providence College Magna Cum Laude with a double major in English and History.
Heather graduated from Franklin Pierce Law Center (now the University of New Hampshire Franklin Pierce School of Law), where she was an editor for the Pierce Law Review.
After law school, Heather worked as a Superior Court Law Clerk for three years and served as Senior Law Clerk for one year.
Heather joined McDowell & Osburn, now McDowell & Morrissette in 2008 after her clerkship.
Heather focuses her practice on plaintiff civil litigation, personal injury, medical malpractice, vaccine injury law and private mediations.
Heather is on the list of Rule 32 Neutrals who are Court-Approved to Provide ADR Services in New Hampshire Courts and is available to serve as mediator.
- University of New Hampshire School of Law, Concord, New Hampshire
- Providence College
- Major: English
- Major: History
- New Hampshire, 2005
- U.S. District Court District of New Hampshire, 2005
- Federal Claims Court, 2016
- Heather has represented injured individuals in a wide array of personal injury cases, including motor vehicle accidents, bicycle accidents, uninsured and underinsured motor vehicle accidents, wrongful death, workers' compensation, medical malpractice, and vaccine injury cases.
- Hillsborough North Superior Court in Manchester, New Hampshire, Superior Court Law Clerk
- Hillsborough North Superior Court in Manchester, New Hampshire, Senior Law Clerk
- Daniel Webster-Batchelder American Inn of Court, Executive Director
- New Hampshire Association for Justice
- New Hampshire Women's Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Court of Federal Claims Bar Association
- American Bar Foundation, Fellow