Exterior Of The Office Building Of McDowell & Morrissette, PA
A Manchester Personal Injury Law Firm
Mark D. Morrissette Esq.
- Personal Injury
- General Torts
- Product Liability
- Medical Malpractice
- Bodily Injury
- Insurance Coverage Disputes
- Social Security Disability
- Uninsured and Underinsured Motorist Claims
Mark Morrissette was born and raised in Manchester, New Hampshire.
Mark graduated from Manchester Central High School in 1983, the University of New Hampshire in 1987, and Franklin Pierce Law Center in 1993.
Prior to graduating from law school, Mark worked as a law clerk for Wadleigh, Starr, Peters, Dunn and Chiesa and at Cullity, Kelley and McDowell. He also worked as a law clerk for the Hillsborough County Attorney’s Office and as a volunteer intern at the New Hampshire Public Defender’s Office.
After graduating from law school, Mark was hired by Cullity, Kelley and McDowell in Manchester, New Hampshire and is currently a senior partner at McDowell & Morrissette, P.A.
Mark has been involved with all aspects of litigation but his focus over the past several years has been in the area of civil litigation, including numerous jury trials. Mark’s experience includes medical malpractice claims, bodily injury claims, insurance coverage disputes, and product liability claims. Mark has also litigated several appeals in the New Hampshire Supreme Court.
- Franklin Pierce Law Center, Concord, New Hampshire
- J.D. - 1993
- Manchester Central High School, Manchester , New Hampshire
- University of New Hampshire, Durham, New Hampshire
- B.A. - 1987
- New Hampshire, 1993
- Rivera v. Liberty Mut. Fire Ins. Co., 163 N.H. 603, 44 A.3d 498 (2012)
- Coco v. Jaskunas, 159 N.H. 515, 986 A.2d 531 (2009)
- Stankiewicz v. City of Manchester, 939A.2d 873 (2007)
- In Re Malouin, 155 N.H. 545 (2007)
- Porter v. Coco, 154 N.H. 353 (2006)
- In Re Appeal of Lorette, 154 N.H. 271 (2006)
- Kenison v. Dubois, 152 N.H. 448 (2005)
- Swain v. Employers Mut. Cas. Co., 150 N.H. 574 (2004)
- Allen v. Dover Co-Recreational Softball League, 148 N.H. 407 (2002)
- Gorman v. National Grange Mut. Ins. Co., 144 N.H. 157 (1999)
- Appeal of Barry, 142 N.H. 284 (1997)
- Lorette v. Peter-Sam Investment Properties, 142 N.H. 208 (1997)
- Bruzga v. P.M.R. Architects, P.C., 141 N.H. 756 (1997)
- Walsh v. Amica Mut. Ins. Co., 141 N.H. 374 (1996)
- Mason v. Smith, 140 N.H. 696 (1996)
- Lorette v. Peter-Sam Investment Properties, 140 N.H. 208 (1995)
- Brady v. Mullen, 139 N.H. 67 (1994)
- Best Lawyers in America, Fellow New Hampshire Bar Foundation, Martindale- Hubbell AV Preeminent Rated
- Wadleigh, Starr, Peters, Dunn and Chiesa, Clerk
- Cullity, Kelley and McDowell, Clerk
- Hillsborough County Attorney’s Office, Law Clerk
- New Hampshire Public Defender’s Office, Volunteer intern
- New Hampshire Bar Association
- New Hampshire Bar Foundation
- National Trial Lawyers Association