Focused On The Needs Of The Injured
When you are involved in a catastrophic injury, the compensation that you receive could have a significant impact on your ability to provide for your family years after your accident. Unfortunately, there are many firms in New Hampshire that encourage their clients to settle claims for less than they’re worth so that their attorneys can move on to the next client. They pursue the easiest outcome, not the best outcome for their clients.
This is not the case for our attorneys at McDowell & Morrissette, PA. We fight for what’s right for our clients, taking swift action from day one. When you consult with us for free, we will show you the difference our representation makes.
Our Commitment To You
As your advocate, we will use our decades of personal injury experience to identify the approach that secures a favorable outcome. If the other party or an insurer refuses to provide a fair settlement, we will aggressively represent you in court. Our lawyers are gifted litigators, ready to go to court when negotiations break down.
Our Personal Injury Services Are Extensive
We have a proud record of success with these personal injury matters:
- Accidents involving vehicles, including cars, trucks, motorcycles and boats
- Injuries caused by drunk drivers
- Accidents caused by uninsured, underinsured and hit-and-run drivers
- Medical malpractice claims related to medication errors, failure to treat or diagnose, and other errors
- Animal attacks
- Slip-and-fall claims and other accidents on dangerous property
- Injuries caused by dangerous and defective products
- Workplace injuries caused by negligent contractors, faulty machinery or other careless individuals
- Airplane-related accidents
We understand that it is stressful to consider taking legal action while you are still recovering from your injuries. However, working with an attorney after an accident can help you collect evidence, build a strong case and avoid making costly mistakes. Our lawyers are here and ready to assist you at every stage of the process.
Learn More Today
At our firm, we do not charge legal fees unless we secure compensation for you, so you have nothing to lose by speaking with one of our attorneys. You can get in touch with us online or at 603-623-9300.