Equipped To Handle Complex Medical Malpractice Claims
You expect that the medical professionals who treat you will provide the appropriate standard of care whether your hospital trip is planned or unplanned. When doctors, nurses, hospital administrators or other health care professionals make a preventable mistake, the negligence can have life-changing implications.
Filing a medical malpractice claim can be an expensive and exhausting process. Our lawyers at McDowell & Morrissette, PA, have the financial and legal resources to handle complex issues related to misdiagnoses, failure to diagnose, failure to properly treat and other types of medical claims.
Consult With Us For Free About Your Case
If you believe you or a loved one has suffered severe injuries due to a health care professional’s error, you should contact our Manchester firm for a free case review. We will study the circumstances surrounding your accident and give you a straightforward assessment of your options.
We have obtained impressive results for victims of medical mistakes that should never have happened. Representative cases include:
- Hospital and treating pediatrician failed to diagnose and treat bacterial meningitis in an infant resulting in death
- Child suffers third-degree burns to his head from a doctor’s use of a malfunctioning neuro-surgical magnifying device
- Misdiagnosis of meningitis leading to partial paralysis and permanent nerve damage
- Improper treatment of an arm fracture resulting in permanent deformity
- Hospital performed an incorrect post-testing procedure to a patient causing the patient’s loss of consciousness when driving resulting in his death
- Hospital failed to properly diagnose a neck fracture which resulted in paralysis
- Hospital’s emergency room physicians failed to diagnose bacterial eye infection which led to corneal replacement and blindness
- Hospital and staff failed to properly secure a patient undergoing neck surgery which resulted in quadriplegia
- Hospital emergency room failed to diagnose a child’s spine fracture which resulted in paraplegia
- Physicians failed to diagnose melanoma
- Physicians failed to diagnose bladder cancer resulting in the patient’s inability to control urine discharge
- Emergency room doctor negligently failed to diagnose a lumbar spine fracture which resulted in paraplegia
- Doctor failed to inform a patient of possible lung cancer observed on x-ray by radiologist, resulting in the growth of the cancer to a dangerous size years later
Speak With A Knowledgeable And Compassionate Attorney Today
We understand that it can be overwhelming to take legal action when you are recovering from severe injuries. You can depend on us to give you the compassionate counsel you need during this difficult time.
We invite you to contact us using our online form or by calling .