By Your Side After An Accident Caused By A Drunk Driver
Most adults know that alcohol has a harmful effect on their reaction time; however, they don’t recognize how severely alcohol impairs their judgment until it’s too late. When these motorists choose to drink and drive, they put your life at risk. Although drunk drivers may face criminal charges for causing an accident, you may need to take civil action to receive compensation for your injuries.
At McDowell & Morrissette, PA, we have compiled a successful record of results advocating for victims of drunk driving accidents throughout New Hampshire. Our attorneys use decades of personal injury experience to get justice for injury victims and their loved ones. We will not hesitate to file claims against negligent drivers or the businesses that overserved these motorists. You can depend on us to look out for your best interests every step of the way.
Taking Effective Action Against All Responsible Parties
Attorneys at McDowell & Osburn, P.A., regularly represent the victims of alcohol-related accidents. In addition to the harm caused by drunk drivers, people are injured as a result of adults hosting underage drinking parties, party hosts providing too much alcohol to adult guests, and bars providing too much alcohol to patrons.
Representative cases include:
- Claim against an adult host of underage alcohol party when an intoxicated teenager leaving party drove into a pedestrian, breaking her back.
- Claim against a bar when a drunk customer assaulted the victim with a beer bottle causing severe facial injuries.
- Claim against an after-concert host of drinking party when an obviously intoxicated guest left and drove over a motorcycle with his pick-up truck causing severe brain and other permanent injuries to the motorcyclist.
- Claim against large bar for conducting business in a manner that encouraged excessive drinking and driving when, after being placed on notice of the problem, the bar refused to change its business practices and a patron passed out while driving on the highway with his cruise control engaged in excess of 65 miles per hour causing severe accident and injuries to others on the highway.
- Claim against a bar when, after ejecting problem patrons, it did nothing to keep problem patrons from waiting in the parking lot to attack and severely injure other people later leaving the bar.
Receive The Justice And The Compensation You Deserve
Take the first step toward securing favorable results when you contact our firm. You can schedule your free and confidential consultation by calling or emailing our Manchester office.