Experience Matters In Product Liability Cases
At McDowell & Morrissette, PA, our legal team zealously represents people injured by faulty or dangerous products in Manchester and throughout New Hampshire. We draw on our substantial understanding of state strict liability laws to secure maximum damages for our clients. Whether your accident was caused by a design flaw, a manufacturing defect or poorly written warnings, we are qualified to take your case.
A Record Of Success Handling Product Liability Claims
We expect the products we use to be reasonably safe or at least to have adequate warnings so we may be aware of the risks of using the product. Yet in many cases manufacturers place profits over safety warnings. A recent example is the link between the use of Roundup herbicide with Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma. Our attorneys handle these and cases of ilness caused by exposure to dangerous chemicals.
Our firm’s representative cases include:
- Near amputation of a warehouse worker’s arm from collapsing forklift tower
- Explosion of asphalt tanker causing severe burns to a worker
- Homeowner suffered severe burns and subsequently died from the burns and infection as a result of an explosion of a home (gas grill) propane gas tank
- Six-year-old passenger killed in a motor vehicle from an overly aggressive airbag
- Passenger in motor vehicle suffered serious and traumatic eye injury as a result of an overly aggressive air bag
- Operator of hot asphalt tanker truck suffered serious facial burns when the asphalt tanker ruptured
- Machine operator has a large portion of scalp torn off when her head and hair are caught on a spinning shaft in a machine
- Slaughterhouse cleaner suffered permanent hand crush injuries and severe lacerations when his hand was pulled into a meat grinder. The cleaner was entitled to workers’ compensation benefits and to claim damages against his co-employees where the safety or guard had been disabled or was not functional.
Our lawyers draw on over a century of legal experience when they advocate for people injured by dangerous products. Our experience can give you an edge when you need substantial compensation to settle your medical bills, offset lost wages and cover future expenses.
Proven Advocates For Severely Injured Workers
Workplace incidents and other accidents are sometimes caused by defective tools, dangerous machines and other faulty industrial equipment. Attorneys at McDowell & Morrissette, PA, have the experience and skills to pursue product liability claims against the manufacturers and distributors of defective and dangerous products.
Learn About Your Options Today
Schedule a no-cost consultation to discuss your dangerous product claim by emailing our contact form or by dialing 603-623-9300. We respond to all client inquiries quickly because we know that you need answers.